Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Alphabet, One of Leo's First Obsessions



Now that I've figured out the picture situation on the new blogger, I thought I'd post a pic of the rug in Leo and Sydney's room. This was the catalyst for Leo's intitial interest in the alphabet. Boy, I still remember thinking...boy, is HE smart! I still think that, but now I know why...our guys typically enjoy things that don't change such as the alphabet. As Fred Volkmar once explained, an A is always an A. There's nothing to interpret, to figure out.

1 comment:

supposedly susan said...

Boy that rug would have been a hit around our house back in those heady alphabet days.

"Boy is he smart!"
Made me laugh, appreciatively of course.

That's what we thought too.

15 magna doodles later and still no real words, I was not so certain.

Always enjoy your blog.

~s