Thursday, May 08, 2008

Things That Make My Head Explode

Some people have been asking why I haven't blogged about the recent "articles" in the news, such as the one that I can't even mention that again points fingers at the parents rather than at the true culprits. And the usual vaccine garbage. I am just too PISSED. I am trying to make "better choices" in what I go crazy about - things I can hopefully make a difference on. Like keeping my family healthy and that includes myself. I am trying to get myself mentally (and physically) healthy these days or I think I'll really lose my mind. So there ya go.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Yes, the Schizo Mom Theory needs to go the way of the Refrigerator Mom Theory pronto. WTF??? Seems to me all these new theories are nothing more than a spin to detract attention from where the real problems lie.

AshleyLeo said...

You are right Jenn. I get such a visceral reaction from this. All the parents out there that will take this to heart...