Friday, July 13, 2007

Cal-Oregon Unvaccinated Survey

Cal-Oregon Unvaccinated Survey

"We surveyed over 9,000 boys in California and Oregon and found that vaccinated boys had a 155% greater chance of having a neurological disorder like ADHD or autism than unvaccinated boys." -Generation Rescue, June 26, 2007
This survey is indeed compelling. However, for the record, I don't completely buy everything Generation Rescue has to say (not this study, but the organization itself). They are too extreme for my taste, but what would we do without our extremists? Especially Michael Moore? I think most factions within the Autism Community have something to offer. I still hope for the day where factions will honor and respect each other. Since vaccines are in the news a lot again, I don't want anyone to infer that I am a vaccine extremist. I'm just commenting on the news du jour. Hopefully we'll have more interesting things to share at some point. Click here for the study. Also, take a look at the Generation Rescue website. They have a lot of good information.

No comments: